Installation instructions should be followed in all DADOquartz® bathtub & basin installations.
Please read the instructions carefully to ensure the best results and avoid damage or injury.
- We recommend that the installation be done by a minimum of 2 people as a safety precaution.
- Make sure to adopt the proper posture when lifting the item.
- Adhere to all building and plumbing codes.
- The diagrams are not construction plans, they are visual aids only.
- The floor must be level and the wall must be square to the floor.
- Drain and waste assembly must be a suitable fitting.
- Only use qualified installers and adhere to all instructions and plumbing codes, laws and regulations.
- Remove the item from its shipping packaging before disposing of the packaging, inspect the item to make sure it is in good condition.
- Should inspection reveal any damages or defects contact us immediately, and do not continue the installation.
- Refer to the warranty, shipping and returns terms here.
- Place the item in the bathroom before starting work.
- We recommend that the product protection remains on the bathtub until all construction is complete.
- Verify that all dimensions are the same as on the item prior to installation.